Creating Multipliers: A Journey of Serving [Teaching & Learning]
Great leadership is contagious. Great leadership multiplies. If we are willing to set aside our personal agenda for the greater agenda of serving those around us, campuses, districts, and entire communities can be transformed. Our job as leaders, is to create an environment of safety and trust, whereby students and staff are engaged, connected, and empowered to be their best. We believe, “if you have a child’s heart, you have a child’s mind.” When school culture is built by leaders on positive relationships, service, and by “Capturing Kids’ Hearts®,” a multiplier effect can happen. Performance accelerates at all levels, and behaviors greatly improve because kids and staff want to be in school.
Focus: Women in Leadership/Teaching & Learning/Leadership Development/Other.
1. Understand the value of intentional service
2. Create a culture through a relational approach to leadership
3. Learn the power of reframing and gratitude
4. Explore a communication model that lends to deeper student engagement
5. Receive key insights into the alignment of behavior to academic outcomes
6. Learn tools for creating social, emotional, and academic safety at all levels
7. Discuss strategies for positively accelerating the 5 Key Indicators of School Performance.